Diabetes Killed My Husband: A Guide to Living with Chronic Diseases
Author: Mary Sybil LaMoreaux MA, CPA
$14.95.00 plus $4.95 S & H
Softcover, 8″ x 5″ 80 pages.
Danny got diabetes in 2008 as a result of pancreatitis. He lived without too much difficulty with five chronic diseases until 2017 when his kidneys started to affect his lifestyle. Things went downhill from there, and it all revolved around his diabetes. I lost Danny in 2021.
This book is not medical advice, but maybe it can be real-life advice that helps you or someone you care for through something similar. The intent of this book is to help you get on the road to better health and help you fight diabetes before it overwhelms you.
My hope for you is that this book will:
• educate you on what diabetes really is,
• push you to take care of your own health,
• encourage you to learn to fight diabetes,
• give insight into how to live with chronic diseases, and
• teach you to advocate for yourself and your loved one’s care.
Learn how to live with chronic diseases, not just survive. This knowledge will empower you to ask better questions and make better healthcare decisions. To survive the journey, you must become an advocate for yourself and your loved one.